Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to school, back to school.

Back to school, back to school, to prove to daddy that I am not a fool (Adam Sandler in Billy Madison)
The school bells again are ringing in Ypsilanti. Fall semester is off is running, freshmen are lost, seniors are grumbling, and 6th year seniors are praying this is finally it! Now that the weight room is open with consistent hours, I should not be surprised walking up to the door seeing a closed sign. My schedule is now open for morning/early afternoon lifts. Hopefully I can get a lifting partner that has a similar schedule to my own.

"60-90 Second Rest periods"
DB Bench: 3x6 60lbs dumbbells
50 crunches
Dips: 3x10
Power cleans: 3x5 135lbs
Pec Deck Flies: 3x10 205 lbs
clean and press: 2x10 35lbs dumbbell
25 crunches
Bench Press: 1x10 155 (cool down)

No comments: