Sunday, November 4, 2007

What do you mean it's November.

So I come to find out October has come and gone.......oops. I think I hit the gym a total of 3 times in October, way to go Tom. Aside from that I did participate in a bunch of intramural games in October so it wasn't a total loss.
A few things I found out though. Right now I am in day 5 of my workout. There really isn't much order to it, I like to warm everything up a few days before I get into a regular regime. Anyway muscle memory is God send, when I was working out hard over the summer. (See July Archives) I got somewhat big, only after a few workouts I can see increases already in the chest and abs. Cool. I just wanted to throw something on here to all my loyal readers who check daily for updates. I will post something soon.....I think.

No comments: